Returns & Warranty Policy
WHAT can be returned?
- If you find that your purchased products are unsuitable, you can
return your items within 30 days of purchase and we will supply you withan account credit (excluding shipping costs). The returned items must
be undamaged and unopened in the original packaging.
- For all faulty products, the items will be covered under our warranty policy.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- In accordance with our returns policy, all items must be returned
within 30 days of the purchase date for an account credit to be applied.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
- Po Box 174, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
HOW do customers return items?
- All items are to be returned via our PO Box - Po BOX 174, Cooper Plains QLD 4108
SHIPPING for returns?
- Shipping rates are non-refundable for all returned goods.
- If an item is being returned due to a manufacturer fault, the return shipping charges will be covered by Security Retailer.
CREDIT for returns?
- A credit will be applied to your account for any unopened and
undamaged goods returned with 30 days of purchase date. Credit for goodsreturned will not include the shipping costs.
- As per our returns policy, all items must be in original packaging, undamaged and unopened for all goods returned.
- Items returned for manufacturers fault must be sent back in original packaging.
Here at Security Retailer we provide a 3 year back to base warranty
for all our Hikvision products and a 2 year back to base warranty for
all our Paradox products.
- Our warranty is limited to the replacement of manufacturer faults only
- We cannot and will not provide a warranty for damage due to incorrect fittings, parts or installation
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty claims
- Unless the product is "dead on arrival" the customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return the product back to base